26.3.10

2603

Oh, happy day! After many weeks of perving on these leggings, wishing them to somehow osmose (is that even a word?) into my wardrobe, my brain and my heart finally compromised, and I dutifully ordered these beauties ...


I think I shall marry them.

Made by the wonderfully talented James Lillis, of BlackMilk fame, his pieces make every woman with a shred of instinct swoon. Added bonus, you look like an absolute babe wearing them. Yeah, I said babe, I'm bringin' it back, yo. Unless it's already back and I wasn't aware, then please, ignore my lack of groovy-ness, or whateve it is all the cool kids are saying these days.

I've been following this incredible man for the good part of a year now, having mild fits whenever he brings out something new and loverly, and lucky for us all - in about a week, his new collection shall be arriving! Oh joy, oh rapture! I've been stalking his blog, waiting for perhaps even a snippet of the joy that's to become, mainly because I am so impatient. Seriously, love his work. Swoon.


2 comments:

THE DIVINITUS said...

will u post some pics wearing them?

Peta Seaman said...

I so would, but only if you can handle crummy iphone photos - my camera, sadly, is MIA ...