24.5.10

Woopsy Daisy

A common affliction amongst blogger types - neglecting your blog.

... My bad.

I could blame perhaps uni-work, or work-work, but the main reasoning is because I am just very good at procrastinating.
Or as I like to call it, procrastilaxing. It has a much nicer ring to it, yes?

So, I apologise about me hiding in woop-woop, shall we continue?
The bad thing about being in an accidental hiatus is you get out of the swing of things. Even though I have been lurking on all my fave blogs (froth), for the life of me I can't choose what to post about. Wah.
Perhaps, RAFW? How can I not comment on such beautifious (not a word) designs from such talented designers?

Obviously, the one I think got the most attention would be Dion Lees' collection ...
Ahem: Wants.

I get the feeling this picture (courtesy Jak & Jil) has done the rounds on the blogosphere (I hate that word), and yet every time I see it, I do have a mini orgasm. Too much info? Meh, deal.
Sadly, being on the other side of the country, I could not attend RAFW this year *weep*, but rest assured - I will one day! I hope. Please.

Also, got my grubby mitts on the current Vogue Australia, with YAY! Samantha Harris on the cover, looking absolutely froth-worthy. Pictures coming soon? I think so!

No comments: